The lovely tan that the sun gives us is highly desired by almost everybody, but beware, if we are not protected the sun can inflict a lot of damage.
El Naturalista wants to help you to get ready for the sun in 3 very simple steps:
1st. PREPARE YOUR SKIN FOR THE SUN
The first thing is being ready before exposure. We recommend Bronceanatur, a product loaded with beta-carotenes and antioxidants that boosts and prolongs your tan, as well as protecting and moisturizing the skin. We could call it oral photo-protection that reinforces skin protection topically, preparing and moisturizing our skin in advance. The best thing is to start taking it between 20 and 30 days before exposure.
2nd. PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM THE SUN
After we start going to the beach, to the pool or strolling under the sun, we must apply protection. For this, we have El Naturalista Facial Sun CREAM SPF 50.
The cream should be applied evenly over the surface of the skin 30 minutes before exposure to the sun, distributing it uniformly until the amount we feel is necessary is fully absorbed. For good protection, cream must be applied frequently, especially after swimming.
- With hydrolyzed collagen, which makes the skin supple and, in parallel, stops wrinkles from forming.
- With antioxidants like: tocopherols, ubiquinone (or coenzyme Q10), lecithin…
High sun protection. With no parabens. Boosting moisturizing and protection during exposure to the sun. With SPF50 sunscreen (UVA and UVB).
3rd. MOISTURIZE YOUR SKIN AFTER THE SUN
And, finally, moisturizing afterward is extremely important. Which is why we recommend El Naturalista AFTER SUN.An after-sun cream that calms, moisturizes and softens the skin. With an effect to prolong our tans, and with no parabens.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis). Anti-inflammatory and healing.
- Sunflower seed oil (Helianthus annuus seed oil). Moisturizing and antioxidant. It has a light texture and easily penetrates all skin types.
- Calendula flower (Calendula officinalis). Soothing.
- Hydrolyzed collagen. Provides suppleness to the skin and also prevents wrinkles from forming.
The cream should be applied evenly in a gentle massaging motion to all areas exposed to the sun, until it is fully absorbed. Repeat as often as needed.
And now that we are ready… let’s get outside and enjoy!