Evening primrose is an edible plant with many properties, although from the medicinal point of view the most interesting part are the seeds of its flowers, from which, by means of a cold extrusion process, evening primrose oil is extracted.
The plant is native to North America and throughout history it has been used by native tribes from these territories given its excellent curative properties.
It is composed of essential fatty acids, such as linoleic acid, Omega 6 and gamma-linolenic acid; and it is a source of Vitamin C.
Evening Primrose is known as a plant for women, as most of its benefits are used to alleviate menstrual or menopause symptoms. But it is also used for skin conditions, such as dermatitis, eczema and acne.
Primrose oil pearls help to relieve menstrual cycle symptoms, such as irritability, depression, sensation of swelling, headaches as well as other premenstrual symptoms.
Its other benefits are:
– It regulates tearing and salivation.
– It regulates oily skin.
– It boosts the defense and immunological system.
– It prevents the formation of inflammatory substances.
– It inhibits the formation of blood clots or thrombosis.
– It is a good ally for protecting the stomach and aiding digestion.
– It is a vasodilatador, and is useful in the treatment of cardiovascular conditions.
– It prevents the appearance of respiratory allergies and reduces sneezing and tearing.
The recommended dose is 2 to 4 capsules per day with a glass of water, preferably during meals.
Why don’t you benefit from the powers of this super plant yourself?